Here’s your Web Archiving Roundup for November, 2018:
- The IIPC Web Archiving Conference is accepting papers for the 2019 conference. The conference will be hosted by the National and University Library of Croatia in Zagreb, which coincides with the 15h anniversary of the Croatian Web Archive (HAW). Deadline for submissions is January 7th, 2019.
- Registration is still open for the Archive-It Mid-Winter Partner Meeting on January 29, 2019 in Seattle, WA. The meeting will coincide with ALA Mid-Winter.
- The Library of Congress is sending a call to anyone interested in web archive data sets by providing access through their Web Archive Data Sets Experiments page hosted by the Library of Congress Labs.
- The National Library Board of Singapore announces project to archive 180,000 Singapore websites.
- Japan’s National Diet Library announces English language user interface to their web archiving project (WARP).
- Brooklyn Public Library’s Brooklyn Collection is currently asking for Brooklyn local content suggestions as part of the Internet Archive’s Community Webs program (https://communitywebs.archive-it.org/).