Here’s your Web Archiving Roundup for May 29, 2018:
- Read an interview with Jane Winters, Professor of Digital Humanities at the School of Advanced Study at the University of London, who discusses using web archives as primary sources in her research.
- Watch Kate Bowers, Jessica Venlet, and Deborah Kempe, discuss approaches to describing web archives.
- Catch up with the International Internet Preservation Consortium’s Content Development Group, and read about their plans for the rest of 2018.
- Did you know that WordPress turns fifteen this year? Listen to Jay Hoffman discuss its context within the larger history of the web.
- And: Small Data Industries gives us a study on the Curation, Acquisition, and Preservation of Animated GIFs.