Here’s your Web Archiving Roundup: May 7, 2018
- On Archive-It.org, Diana Bowers-Smith — at the Brooklyn Public Library — writes about ‘Saving Local News on the Web,’ and Archive-It’s Community Webs program.
- This week, at the Yale Center for British Art, John Bell and Jon Ippolito ask whether art can be permanent in the digital age.
- The Society of American Archivists’ Records Management Section reminds us that URLs Aren’t Archives.
- A look at Archiving the 1 October Web over at The Public Historian.
- And, at Wired: What Happens When Science Just Disappears?