Happy new year, Roundtablers! Here is the weekly web archiving roundup for January 10, 2016!
- Review of WS-DL’s 2015: The Web Science and Digital Libraries Research Group revisit their accomplishments in 2015.
- CNI Fall 2015 Membership Meeting Trip Report: An overview of the Coalition for Networked Information’s 2015 Fall Meeting.
- Memento–Help Us Route URI Lookups to the Right Archives: An IIPC funded Archive Profiling project attempts to create a high level summary of the holdings of each web archive.
- IIPC Co-Chair Cathy Hartman Retires: The IIPC bids a fond farewell to Cathy Hartman.
- Aggregating Web Archives: Even small Web archives can make a contribution.
- Why Not Store It All? Website bloat and the dangers of digital storage.