Here’s the weekly web archiving roundup for October 24, 2015:
- IMLS and NSF fund web archive research for WS-DL: How these awards support a vision of the future of web archiving.
- IMLS National Digital Platform Grant Awarded to Advance Web Archiving: This grant will support the project “Systems Interoperability and Collaborative Development for Web Archiving.”
- Harvard Launches User Research Center: “Evidence-based decision-making is driving change at Harvard.”
- Top 10 Data Research Tools for Investigative Journalists: What are the bare essentials for an investigative journalist?
- Orphan Works “Reform”: The Copyright Office’s proposal for orphan works doesn’t fix it, it just makes it different.
- (The Copyright Office has also released its 2016-2020 Strategic Plan for public comment.)