Weekly web archiving roundup for October 17, 2015:
- Raiders of the Lost Web: If a Pulitzer-finalist 34-part series of investigative journalism can vanish from the web, anything can.
- A Pulitzer is no guarantee: David Rosenthal discusses Adrienne LaFrance’s piece Raiders of the Lost Web at The Atlantic.
- Free downloadable collection for research purposes: Internet Memory Foundation gives access to Livingknowledge subcollection.
- Digital Preservation–Magdeburg Germany Trip Report: A summary of a web archiving lecture presented by two members of the Web Science and Digital Libraries Research Group.
- Smarsh Releases Enhanced Web Archiving Solution: Advanced review tools help companies that must supervise web content.