Weekly web archiving roundup for the week of April 23, 2015:
- “One Size Does Not Always Fit All“, by Michael Neubert. Discussion of the web archiving projects of the Hillwood Estate, Museum and Gardens, as well as the inherent challenges for the workflows of a small staff.
- “MSU’s student newspaper to post website with 120 years of Exponent archives“. Montana State University student newspaper goes online with all issues of paper.
- “MirrorWeb Unveils Digital Archiving Solution“. MirrorWeb is a type of enterprise web archiving tool that captures websites, blogs, and social media.
- “Smarsh Simplifies Web Archiving for Point West Credit Union“. Smarsh press release about their web archiving services.
- “Mobile, Office 365 and Social Media Archiving from Metalogix“. Metalogix press release about a product for social media archiving, among other things.
- “Metalogix Moves Into Social Media Archiving“, by David Roe. More Metalogix info, but expanded as a story here.